segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

Football match

I'm here again to say about the match that I went. On saturday 24th of april.
I went in 19 Mayis Stadium, with my host father's friend. This stadium is here in Ankara, and has capacity to 20.600 persons. 
When we arrive around in stadium, we bought our tickets. 10 TL which one. This means RS 10,00, or minus than USS 6.
After we bought, we waited 2 hours to start the match.
Because in internet's websites they published the wrong hour.

Before the match start, all player were in the camp, with arbiter. And everybody stand up, to listen the Turkey's National Song.
The match finished - Ankaragücü 0 x 3 Antalyaspor.

Turkish national anthem. In a football match here in Ankara.
I recorded this video.

Me and my host father's friend, Bahadır Yarbaşı.



Ankara 19 Mayis Stadium

Me and my host father's friend, Bahadır Yarbaşı.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário